Tea Time is known for pleasant place settings, delightful decor and glorious goody bags. Home Farmer has combined all of these tea party must-haves into one with our delectable DIY! Use your garden fresh produce as a tool, an art form, and a gift with veggie stamping and you’re sure to leave a lasting impression on your party guests even after they leave.
- 1 ripe onion or bell pepper
- 1 small foam brush
- 1 cup fabric paint
- 1 set of tea towels
1. Cut onion/pepper in half.
2. Dip brush into paint.
3. Brush light layer of paint onto cut end of onion/pepper halves.
4. Press onion/pepper cut side down onto towel in the pattern 400-101 of your choice.
5. Let dry and use for table settings then give to your guests as party favors! 117-101