Add some yankee spirit to your iced beverages this Independence Day. Making colorful ice cubes is easy and fun to do, especially with children. Plus, you’ll impress your family and friends at your Fourth of July parties.
What You Will Need:
- Ice Tray
What You Will Do:
1. Rinse off your berries and ice tray.
2. Fill the ice tray halfway with water.
3. Arrange the berries into the ice tray. You may leave parts of the berries exposed as we did or you may cover the berries entirely with water for perfect shaped cubes.
4. Place tray in the freezer over night or until frozen completely.
5. Enjoy the ice cubes in water or fruity beverages!