Feeling too lazy to carve a pumpkin? Have young ones that you don’t want holding sharp objects? Then this is the Halloween project for you! We will show you how we created this wheat/corn stalk pumpkin design. If you don’t like painting, no problem! Just use a sharpie.
What You Will Need:
- Acrylic Paint or Sharpie
What You Will Do:
1. Start by cleaning the pumpkin and decide which side you will like to face the front.
2. Paint or draw lines halfway up from the bottom of the pumpkin, using the creases of the pumpkin as a guide. Alternate short and long lines as you go.
3. Add the leaves or head of wheat to the top of the lines. Start with one shape at the point of the line, then place an even number of shapes on each side of the line as your add more leaves below.
4. Now add one or two outlines of leaves in between each wheat or corn stalk, at the halfway point of the line.
5. Let it dry and display your beautiful pumpkin for everyone to see!